الاثنين، 11 نوفمبر 2013

Apple’s iOS boss quits after 23 years

Henri Lamiraux, the man who alongside Steve Jobs and a couple of others, created and managed what we call the iOS has called it quits with the guys at Cupertino.
Apples iOS boss quits after 23 years Apples iOS boss quits after 23 years
According to his LinkedIn profile, Henri is no longer an employee at Apple where he worked as a software engineer before being shifted to the iOS division in 2015 where he served as vice president of engineering until his retirement last week.
Mr. Lamiraux apperaed in many WWDC events during his stay at Apple, getting popular with App Store app developers in 2012.
It is not clear why Henri Lamiraux left Apple but we can confirm that Apple has also ted work on the iOS 8, without Lamiraux ofcourse.
Meanwhile, in another news, Apple legend Steve Wozniak said he wished Apple and Google were partners.
“Sometimes I say ‘Go to Joe’s Diner’ and (Siri) doesn’t know where Joe’s Diner is. And very often usually I find out that Android does.
“I believe you should have a world where you’ve got to license something at a fair price. There are good things I see on Samsung phones that I wish were in my iPhone. I wish Apple would use them and could use them, and I don’t know if Samsung would stop us.
“For about three or four years I’ve been talking about organic LED displays that could be theoretically printed on plastic, wrapped and folded. It could be on the inside of your arm and then when you flip your arm up it could actually flip open into your own hand. I want a full smartphone-like capability on my wrist. The trouble is the more I think about it, I don’t want the small size.”
Wozniak later admitted that he doesn’t know much about the business issues which could prevent such an Apple-Google partnership from happening.

Read Also         

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق